Setting Up Customer Translation ProjectsSKU: 822
Instant downloadImmediate secure download link sent right after purchase.
SAP & Oracle PartnerErpselftraining is a mondial ressource leader for the last 20 years.
100% guaranteeSatisfaction is 100% guarantee. Our support team is always there to support you.
Version : 95
ADM340 - Setting Up Customer Translation Projects
- Analyze customer translation requirements
- Advise customers on the appropriate translation strategy
- Set up a translation project accordingly
- Configure the translation environment
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- Introduction to translation (especially targeted at system administrators and project managers)
- Basic concepts involved in translating in an SAP system
- Configuring the translation environment
- Managing translation users
- Creating objects lists and worklist evaluations
- Project planning and organization (scheduling, pricing, staffing, coordination and quality assurance)
- Brief overview of how translators translate
- Alternatives to translation in the SAP system (exporting texts for translation outside the SAP system)
- Deploying translation (transporting translations, post-processing and proposal pool transports)
Shipping is free IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD AFTER PAYMENT .Receive a direct download link in your email in 1 - 3 minutes. [Do NOT forget to check the junk or Spam mails of your email box]